Making e-resources easier to find, share, manage, and use: A demo of how License Manager integrates with existing OCLC services
A 30-minute demonstration of License Manager.
OCLC WorldShare License Manager allows you to manage your library's license agreements, rights, access, and resolution to full text more easily. With License Manager, you get a full analytics database of statistics to help you make better decisions about your e-resource licenses over their life cycles and ensure your library provides access to the resources your users need.
In addition to seamless integration with your existing OCLC subscriptions, you can:
- Automatically maintain accurate links.
- Streamline workflows with "crowd-sourced" templates.
- Automate your ILL connection.
- Inform your decision making with usage statistics.
- Instantly publish and maintain Discovery public notes.
- Automate your license trails.
13 Januar 2021
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Eastern Standard Time, North America [UTC -5]