WorldShare Collection Manager
WorldCat® knowledge base collections
- List of available collections
- Data updates
- Automated provider-supplied holdings and DDA
- Cooperative creation and management of knowledge base collections
- WorldCat knowledge base API
WorldCat cataloging partner collections
WorldCat data sync collections
Connect in the OCLC Community Center
Join the OCLC Community Center to
- connect with community peers;
- collaborate, ask questions and gain insight;
- contribute and share ideas to improve Collection Manager; and
- stay on top of OCLC announcements.
Improve access to e-resources with time-saving automated processes
Learn how New York University Libraries improved cataloging processes for massive and ever-changing e-collections.
Find more time and more resources to help users
Understand how Sacred Heart University provides large demand-driven acquisition collections with time left over to improve discovery services.
Contribute to and benefit from shared cataloging
Find out how catalogers at the California Digital Library share work and rely on other libraries’ contributions.
Expand your catalog and share with the library community at the same time
Discover how The Claremont Colleges Library improves the discoverability of their resources while contributing to the library community.
WorldShare Collection Manager is a cataloging tool that helps you streamline and automate the management of records for your electronic and print collections in one place to help you save staff time while improving collection discovery and access.
Connect with fellow WorldShare users in the OCLC Community Center.
Watch this space for more upcoming events