Open Content Activities in Libraries: Same Direction, Different Trajectories — Findings from the 2018 OCLC Global Council Survey
This report synthesizes findings from the 2018-19 Global Council survey on current and future planned open content activities for a global cohort of research and university libraries.
OCLC Research encourages the reuse and distribution of our work by providing it with a CC BY 4.0 license. For your convenience we have created PowerPoint slides for the most requested images, complete with suggested citation. Please feel free to use these slides in your presentations or publications without the need to request further permission.
Page 12, figure 1
The divided portions of the EMEA and APAC sections of the pie chart in figure 1 inaccurately represented the numeric values shown in the legends. This error has been corrected and the pie chart now accurately represents the data. This change has been corrected in the report and in the graphics gallery PowerPoint of figures on the supplemental web page.The author thanks Sylvia Moes for spotting the error.
Page 21, table 7*
- The data in column AU (%) was in error. The data has been replaced with AU (%): 94%, 91%, 77%, 64% 91%, 64%.
- The columns containing the data for the UK (#, %) and CA (#, %) were missing. The following data has been inserted into the table:
UK (#, %): 30, 90%; 14, 93%; 16, 63%; 27, 81%, 14, 57%; 29, 83%
CA (#, %): 17, 71%; 8, 88%; 13, 77%; 15, 80%, 10, 70%; 15 73%
Page 24, figure 6*
- Subheading UK: The fourth label, “Institutional repository (n=14; 85%)” was in error. It has been replaced with “Digital collections library (n=14; 85%).”
- Subheading NL: The first label, “Digital collections library (n=14; 85%)” was in error. It has been replaced with “Institutional repository (n=14; 86%).”
* These changes have been corrected in the report and in the graphics gallery PowerPoints on the supplementals web page.