OCLC Research Library Partnership Highlights
This is a time of unusual uncertainty and significant disruption for research libraries, archives and museums. We believe that a critical part of the institutional response must be via renewed, revivified collaborative action. Supported by the full capacity of OCLC Research, the OCLC Research Library Partnership is the venue for that collaboration and a significant resource to support the necessary action.
Together, OCLC Research staff and OCLC Research Library Partners have a point of view about the current information context, the institutional operating environment and the implications for the future of research collections. We invite you to review the periodic updates about our activities and accomplishments which are listed below.
Note: The OCLC Research Library Partnership was previously known as the RLG Partnership and RLG Programs.
2006 – 2010
April 2010 – September 2010
- OCLC Research Semi-Annual Highlights of Progress in Support of the RLG Partnership: April–September 2010 (.pdf: 151K/17 pp.)
July 2009 – March 2010
- OCLC Research Highlights: Progress in Support of the RLG Partnership: July 2009–March 2010 (.pdf: 536K/26 pp.)
July 2008 – June 2009
- OCLC Research Annual Highlights: Progress in Support of the RLG Partnership, July 2008–June 2009 (.pdf: 470K/13 pp.)
- OCLC Research Highlights of Projects in Support of the RLG Partnership: April–June 2009 (.pdf: 276K/11 pp.)
- OCLC Research Highlights of Progress in Support of the RLG Partnership: January–March 2009 (.pdf: 111K/11 pp.)
- Highlights of Progress in Support of the RLG Partnership: July–December 2008 (.pdf: 157K/12 pp.)
July 2007 – June 2008
- The RLG Partnership and OCLC Programs and Research Annual Highlights, July 2007–June 2008 (.pdf: 159K/5 pp.)
July 2006 – June 2007
- Information Contexts outlook (.pdf: 939K/ 4pp.)
- January 12, 2007 RLG Programs Partner Update
- October 23, 2006 RLG Programs Partner Update
Year ending June 30, 2006
A number of subscription e-mail and discussion lists have been developed for staff at RLG Partnership institutions to support continuing conversations about our work, share updates and solicit volunteers for new activities.