Digging deeper into what makes WMS unique: License Manager
A 30-minute explanation of how the License Manager application makes WMS stand apart from other library management systems.
Dit is een on-demand evenement.
During this webinar, you’ll learn how the unique functionality in the License Manager application of WMS:
- Keeps all license information from all vendors in one centralized, cloud-based system—making it easier to maintain your library’s active licenses and renew licenses that get the most use
- Automates library workflows with unique trial license survey, public Discovery notes, and “crowd-sourced” license template functionality
- Automatically gathers usage statistics from COUNTER 4- and 5-compliant vendors to help inform your decision making as you select and maintain your library’s e-resources that fit your users' needs
- Takes full advantage of the WorldCat® knowledge base to automatically maintain your library’s holdings and improve the quality of your catalog
- Ensures your users can access the resources they need quickly through a link resolver and an organized, up-to-date A–Z list of your library's electronic titles
- Integrates with your existing OCLC Cataloging Subscription and WorldCat records, allowing you to manage your license agreements, rights, access and resolution to full text more easily