OCLC Research Library Partners Invited to Participate in Past Forward Meeting Live Online 4-5 June
Exclusively for OCLC Research Library Partners, the entire two-day meeting about managing special collections in the 21st century will be streamed live on the web from Yale University in New Haven, CT.
Webcast viewers are encouraged to participate by tweeting their comments or questions with #pastfor. We'll address their questions and comments live during the discussion portions of the presentations. For those who don't tweet, don’t worry! Just e-mail us at email@example.com instead.
In addition, we encourage webcast viewers to make the experience more social by inviting colleagues to watch the event and participate remotely with them. We also encourage all who plan to view the event online to register to view the live webcast. Registration is free and optional, but it allows us to contact remote viewers if there should be any technical issues with the webcast.
Past Forward Webcast Schedule
The meeting will be streamed live on this page during the following times:
Tuesday, 4 June (9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. EDT)
- 9:00 a.m. – Webcast begins
- 9:00-11:00 a.m. – Session 1: Managing Twenty-First Century Special Collections: Born Analog, Born Digital, and Born Difficult
- 11:00-11:20 a.m. – Break
- 11:20-11:45 p.m. – Reactor Panel
- 11:45 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Open Discussion
- 12:15-2:00 p.m. – Break
- 2:00-3:20 p.m. – Session 2: Repositioning Special Collections
- 3:20-3:40 p.m. – Break
- 3:40-4:05 p.m. – Reactor Panel
- 4:05-4:35 p.m. – Open Discussion
- 4:35 p.m. – Webcast ends for the day
Wednesday, 5 June (9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. EDT)
- 9:00 a.m. Webcast Resumes
- 9:00-10:20 a.m. – Session 3: Connecting Special Collections to Key Stakeholders
- 10:20-10:40 a.m. – Break
- 10:40-11:05 a.m. – Reactor Panel
- 11:05-11:35 a.m. – Open Discussion
- 11:35 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Summing Up
- 12:00 p.m. – Webcast Ends
For more information:
Follow or tweet this event with #pastfor.