This periodic bulletin gathers items from the previous quarter of work in OCLC Research, the OCLC Innovation Lab, and the OCLC Research Library Partnership.
Issue 7 covers the period October - December 2012. Highlights include:
- Lorcan Dempsey on system-wide organization
- Titia van der Werf on innovation in information services
- 4 featured prototypes
- 9 publications released during the quarter
- A recap of OCLC Research News, Events, Webcasts, and Presentations
- The six themes of our Shared Work Agenda, with a featured activity from each.
OCLC Research Quarterly Highlights—current issue
OCLC Research Quarterly Highlights—index
For more information
Related linksOCLC Research Quarterly Highlights—current issue