This periodic bulletin gathers items from the previous quarter of work in OCLC Research, the OCLC Innovation Lab, and the OCLC Research Library Partnership.
Issue 4 covers the period January - March 2012. Highlights include:
- Lorcan Dempsey on OCLC Research and linked data
- Senior Research Scientist Lynn Silipigni Connaway on her interest and work in the OCLC Research activity theme User Behavior Studies and Synthesis
- 2 featured prototypes
- 3 publications released during the quarter
- A recap of OCLC Research News, Events, Webcasts, and Presentations
- The six themes of our Shared Work Agenda, with a featured activity from each.
OCLC Research Quarterly Highlights—current issue
OCLC Research Quarterly Highlights—index