Volume 10, Number 4 includes:
Feature Article 1
- For the Record: Assessing the Impact of Archiving on the Archived, by Edgar Crook
Feature Article 2
- Developing Electronic Records Capacity in the Small Collecting Repository: the Documenting Internet2 Project, by Dharma Akmon and Elisabeth Kaplan
- Orphan Works and Section 108 Updates
About RLG DigiNews
Now in its tenth year of publication, RLG DigiNews is a bimonthly web-based newsletter intended to:
- Focus on issues of particular interest and value to managers of digital initiatives with a preservation component or rationale.
- Provide filtered guidance and pointers to relevant projects to improve our awareness of evolving practices in image conversion and digital preservation.
- Announce publications (in any form) that will help staff attain a deeper understanding of digital issues.
RLG DigiNews - Volume 10, Number 4 (August 2006)