Co-founded by Lorcan Dempsey and John MacColl, the online journal focuses on digital libraries and information services, emerging technologies, and program developments.
A decade of publication is a milestone for any publication. When measured by the rate of technological change, the measure is much longer than it used to be. Kudos to our colleagues in Bath for a job well done!
Main articles in Issue 46
- Projects into Services: The UK Experience - Peter Brophy
- What Users Want: An Academic ‘Hybrid’ Library Perspective - Reg Carr
- The (Digital) Library Environment: Ten Years After - Lorcan Dempsey
- Delivering Open Access: From Promise to Practice - Derek Law
- Research Libraries Engage the Digital World: A US-UK Comparative Examination of Recent History and Future Prospects - Clifford Lynch
- Google Challenges for Academic Libraries - John MacColl
- Excuse Me … Some Digital Preservation Fallacies? - Chris Rusbridge