Announcing recent publications by OCLC Research scientists and colleagues:
- In Subject Retrieval in a Networked Environment. UBCIM Publications - New Series Vol 25. München: K.G. Saur (2003)
- Carol Jean Godby and Jay Stuler. "The Library of Congress Classification as a knowledge base for automatic subject categorization" (pp 163-169).
- Edward T. O'Neill, et al. "FAST: faceted application of subject terminology" (pp. 140-146).
- Diane Vizine-Goetz and Roger Thompson. "Towards DDC-classified displays of NetFirst search results."
- Carol Jean Godby and John Richardson. "OCLC Office of Research." Encyclopedia of Library and Information Science. New York: Marcel Dekker (2003; pp 2231-2237).