- In Subject Retrieval in a Networked Environment. UBCIM Publications - New Series Vol 25. München: K.G. Saur (2003)
- Carol Jean Godby and Jay Stuler. "The Library of Congress Classification as a knowledge base for automatic subject categorization" (pp 163-169).
- Edward T. O'Neill, et al. "FAST: faceted application of subject terminology" (pp. 140-146).
- Diane Vizine-Goetz and Roger Thompson. "Towards DDC-classified displays of NetFirst search results."
- Carol Jean Godby and John Richardson. "OCLC Office of Research." Encyclopedia of Library and Information Science. New York: Marcel Dekker (2003; pp 2231-2237).
We are a worldwide library cooperative, owned, governed and sustained by members since 1967. Our public purpose is a statement of commitment to each other—that we will work together to improve access to the information held in libraries around the globe, and find ways to reduce costs for libraries through collaboration.