We use MediaSuite to stream our events. The system requirements and Help FAQ are available here.
The OCLC Research and University of Pennsylvania MOOCs and Libraries:
Massive Opportunity or Overwhelming Challenge? meeting was streamed live via this web page during the following times:
Monday, 18 March (1:00-5:00 p.m. EDT)
- 1:00 p.m. – Webcast Begins
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. – Opening & Welcomes
- 2:00-3:00 p.m. – Copyright, Licensing, Open Access
- 3:00-3:30 p.m. – Break
- 3:30-4:45 p.m. – Production & Pedagogy
- 4:45-5:00 p.m. – Open Discussion
- 5:00 p.m. – Webcast Ends for the Day
- 9:00 a.m. Webcast Resumes
- 9:00-10:00 a.m. – New Opportunities for Librarians: What Happens When You Go Behind the Lines in a MOOC?
- 10:00-10:15 a.m. – Break
- 10:15-11:15 a.m. – Who Are the Masses? A View of the Audience
- 11:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Summary, Next Steps and Group Discussion
- 12:00 p.m. – Webcast Ends
Remote webcast viewers posted comments and questions during the event with #mooclib and also e-mailed them to us at email@example.com so we could include them in the event discussions in realtime.
These presentations and discussions were recorded and will be made available online and on YouTube soon after the event.
If no tweets appear, please refresh your browser.