This index page links you to the current documentation for using the OCLC Pears database-building functionality. The creation of a Pears database is documented here.
This is a preliminary release of the documentation and it may not be entirely accurate. The final version of this documentation should be available during the last quarter of 2001.
The Pears team invites your feedback on this documentation. Please use the Contact link below for this purpose, as well as for substantive questions about creating or accessing Pears databases.
- Overview of Creating a Pears Database
- Creating a Pears Database with Bartlett
- Information about accessing a Pears database may be found on the Gwen Home Page.
- Follow the Documentation link.
- Pears Database Description Configuration File
- Pears Indexing Classes
- Pears Record Handling Classes
- Pears FAQ
- Ralph LeVan ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Content last modified March 28, 2001