The DBUtils Open Source project offers utilities to support database programming.
As of 2006 we are issuing software under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
If you would like to use this software under the Apache license, please contact us and we may be able to update the software to use the Apache license.
The DBUtils code in the CVS repository is divided into modules for ease of retrieval.
The modules are:
- all - all the code
- ber - Java classes to support the manipulation of ASN1/BER encoded records
- LocalByteConverter - Java classes used to translate an array of bytes into an array of characters
- LocalCharConverter - Java classes used to translate an array of characters into an array of bytes
- Z39 - classes to support the manipulation of Z39.50 requests and responses
- Util - Java classes to support configuration files
You may download the complete DBUtils code for use or evaluation, without using CVS. This download is Release 1.1.