FRBR: Application of the Entity-Relationship Model to Humphry Clinker
Supporting materials for the paper published in Library Resources & Technical Services, Volume 46, No. 4, October 2002.
Of the 179 records in the data used for the paper:
- 157 were for books (English print editions)
- 14 were for microforms
- 8 were for translations.
These records are summarized in the accompanying Excel spreadsheet (xls: 79K/3 sheets).
- Each row in the spreadsheet summarizes a single bibliographic record and includes the identifying name for both the expression and manifestation.
Forty-five of the books were photographed and those images are also provided.
- The books for which images are available are identified in the spreadsheet column labeled Photos.
- The images are grouped and linked by their OCLC number.
- The images are high resolutions, generally exceeding a megabyte in .jpg format.
- Due to their size, it is not recommended that these images be accessed via dial-up or other relatively slow Internet connections.
Please direct any comments to Ed O'Neill at [email protected].