Selecting, implementing, and using GreenGlass for Serials
A 60-minute panel discussion with librarians about selecting, implementing, and using GreenGlass for Serials
Dit is een on-demand evenement.
OCLC’s GreenGlass for Serials—an interactive, web-based support tool that works with all major ILSs—gives you:
- A quick and easy way to explore, compare, and visualize collection attributes
- Protection of the scholarly record during deselection
- Data on publication status, date ranges, rarity, out-of-date status, and more
- Help to define goals for retention, deselection, and other collection management priorities
Learn more at this 60-minute panel discussion with librarians and hear how they chose, implemented, and use Greenglass for Serials.
- Jesse Silva, Librarian at University of California at Berkeley Library
- Stanley Wilder, Dean at Louisiana State University Libraries