OCLC Resource Sharing User Group Meeting
We were pleased that 465 community members attended the live event. If you missed it, we hope you’ll watch the recording!
Este evento es bajo demanda.
The recording is now available for the 20 January Resource Sharing User Group Meeting. We were pleased that 465 community members attended the live event. If you missed it, we hope you’ll watch the recording!
The recording includes:
- Topic 1: Accessibility. Ron Figueroa of Syracuse University, Travis Goode of the University of Texas at Dallas, and Dennis Massie of OCLC Research discussed how to make ILL materials accessible.
- Topic 2: Controlled Digital Lending (CDL). Peter Collins of OCLC and Sara Juel and Stephanie Spires from Atlas Systems provided a Controlled Digital Lending (CDL) update and a short demo of CDL workflows in ILLiad.
- Topic 3: ILL workflows. Tony Melvyn, OCLC, covered key steps to take to optimize your ILL services for 2022. Also, he reviewed the ACOV/BCOV/CCOV profiled groups and the extended aging period for problem requests, which have been in use during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here’s some of the key links provided during the Resource Sharing User Group Meeting.
- “Making Library Materials Available in Accessible Formats via Interlibrary Loan”
- OCLC Policies Directory
- OCLC Service Configuration
- To join EBOK, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the recording by clicking "View Recording" and the slides here.