WorldCat.org traffic partner sites
These partner websites provide links to WorldCat.org and/or other access to WorldCat-based information. Libraries who contribute their holdings to WorldCat® receive additional visibility from these sites through OCLC's partner syndication activities, which have established mutual linking and traffic sharing relationships with the websites below.
- Authors Licensing and Collecting Society
- Better World Books
- Book Crawler (iPhone and iPad app)
- Credo Reference
- Designers & Books
- Ex Libris
- Find My Library (UK)
- Google, Google Scholar and Google Books
- How To Write Citations
- iBookshelf (iPhone and iPad app)
- Lexile (Metametrics)
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Mobiletag (French-language app for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows phone)
- Nielsen BookData Online
- Open Library
- pic2shop (app for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows phone)
- RedLaser (app for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows phone)
- Research Habits Digital, LLC
- T and Biscuits
- Tek Data
- TRIS Database (NTB/NTIS)
Learn more about library syndication through WorldCat.
About partnership opportunities
Do you represent a commercial or organizational website or a library-service or information provider? If your end users could benefit from having supplemental access to library-owned materials and information through WorldCat, learn more about our partnership programs at WorldCat.org.
WorldCat.org makes your library’s resources more visible to information seekers on a freely available database and websites where most people begin their research. This broad visibility promotes libraries as a vital information source and allows anyone to quickly and easily access resources in libraries near or far.
WorldCat.org global catalog
Watch this space for WorldCat.org events.