Members of the FAST Policy and Outreach Committee (and organizations they represent) include:
- Chew Chiat Naun, Harvard Library
- Alan Danskin, British Library
- Jody DeRidder, OCLC
- Kate Harcourt, Columbia University Libraries
- Judy Jeng, ALCTS CaMMS Subject Analysis Committee
- Sandi Jones, OCLC
- Jason Kovari, Cornell University Library
- Amanda Lawrence, Analysis & Policy Observatory (APO)
- Steve McDonald, Program for Cooperative Cataloging (PCC)
- Jeanette Norris, Brown University Library
- Nathan Putnam, OCLC
- Diane Vizine-Goetz, OCLC
The Committee has two Co-Chairs: Alan Danskin of the British Library, and Judy Jeng, representing the ALCTS CaMMS Subject Analysis Committee.
FAST (Faceted Application of Subject Terminology)
Join this listserv
Join FACETVOC-L, a listserv discussion of all Faceted Controlled Vocabularies. To subscribe, simply send an e-mail message to email@example.com with the word "subscribe FACETVOC-L" in the body of your message. To post messages, simply send an e-mail message to FACETVOC-L@oclclists.org.
Watch this space for FAST news.