Learn how libraries are engaging their communities through their digital collections during this CONTENTdm special event.
This event has passed.
During this special virtual event, the CONTENTdm community shared their experiences engaging with library users, expanding the scope of their digital collections, cooperating within consortia, working with Wikidata, and more. OCLC staff provided an update on CONTENTdm plans and answered live questions from attendees.
- Digital Maryland: Creating connections by Jodi Hoover, Digital Resources Manager at Enoch Pratt Free Library/Maryland State Library Resource Center
- Migrating a consortial repository to CONTENTdm by Helen Baer, Head, Digital Repositories Unit, and Yongli Zhou, Digital Repository Librarian at Colorado State University, part of Mountain Scholar Digital Collections of Colorado
- Bringing IIIF manifests to life in Wikidata with Mirador3 by Gina Solares, Digital Collections Librarian at University of San Francisco and Jeff Mixter, Software Engineer at OCLC
- CONTENTdm cookbook recipe: Adding rights badges to CONTENTdm by Shane Huddleston, Product Manager, CONTENTdm at OCLC
- OCLC and CONTENTdm update by Shane Huddleston, Product Manager, CONTENTdm at OCLC
- Open question and answer period
Slides for final session (PDF)
28 April 2022
10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]