OCLC and Linked Data: Moving from research to reality
Highlighting OCLC’s linked data progress and its impact on the library community.
This event is on-demand.
Watch our virtual meeting which highlights OCLC’s linked data progress and its impact on the library community. During this 1-hour meeting, you will have an opportunity to hear from OCLC experts and library participants as they share insights and next steps related to OCLC’s:
- CONTENTdm linked data pilot, which is exploring new tools to manage digital resources
- Shared entity management infrastructure, which will provide a solid foundation for libraries to improve MARC record quality, metadata workflows and discoverability of library materials on the web
Insights so far from the CONTENTdm linked data project
- Stefanie Ramsay, Digital Projects Librarian, Temple University
- Michael Carroll, Bibliographic Assistant III, Temple University
- Shane Huddleston, Product Manager, Metadata Services
Advancements in the shared entity management infrastructure project
- Holly Tomren, Head of Metadata Strategy and Digitization Services, Temple University
- John Chapman, Senior Product Manager, Metadata Services