Using Wikibase as a platform for library linked data management and discovery
In this workshop, you were introduced to Wikibase and associated applications for data creation, editing, and discovery.
This event has passed.
Principal Engineer for OCLC Research
- Understand the Mediawiki platform and its Wikibase structured data extension
- Set up a stand-alone instance of Wikibase
- Understand background on the Pywikibot Python library for batch loading data into Wikibase
- Practice creating and modifying entities using the Wikibase interface
- Practice loading and querying Wikibase data in a SPARQL endpoint
16 October 2018
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]