- Cataloging Label Program manages the creation, display, editing and printing of pocket and spine cataloging labels.
- Terminologies Service provides access to multiple controlled vocabularies to help you create consistent metadata that will help improve discovery and access of your materials.
Other cataloging services
- Contract Cataloging lets OCLC professionals help you with cataloging needs.
Related OCLC services
- WorldShare Metadata offers complete metadata management for physical and electronic resources.
- CONTENTdm now includes a Connexion digital import feature, allowing you to attach digital files to your WorldCat records and your CONTENTdm® collections using the Connexion client.
- Log on to OCLC Usage Statistics using your Connexion authorization number and password to view statistical data summarized at the institution level.
Connexion is a full-service online cataloging tool backed by OCLC's 40+ years of cataloging experience. Connexion lets you create and edit high-quality bibliographic and authority records and then share them with the entire OCLC cooperative, which benefits libraries around the world.
Connexion cataloging tool
Available everywhere except Germany and the Netherlands