The supercharged library collection
“The supercharged library collection” highlights the power of library metadata to inspire learners and to enhance collections by including shared knowledge from all communities.
The e-book covers:
- What is a supercharged library collection?
- Powering discoverability of e-content
- Mobilizing group metadata for maximum impact
- Harnessing data to reveal insights
- Boosting visibility of libraries online
- Gearing up for linked data
Register to download the e-book
Fill out the form to download the PDF, or view the interactive e-book.
Note: The interactive e-book and the downloadable PDF are both formatted for presentation on a desktop or laptop screen. The PDF is a large (44.6 MB) download.