OCLC Community Engagement Award
Share your library’s community engagement breakthroughs
How have you created impact and extended your reach? Public libraries continuously transform to better support local communities. We are excited to recognize and celebrate their significant community engagement work with three $5,000 awards.
Between now and April 30, 2020, tell us about a current project, or one completed within the past year, that impacts and extends your public library’s reach by engaging with your community. How do you build stronger relationships? How do you partner to meet local needs? How do you encourage better conversations? How do you create programming that positively impacts your community?
Three $5,000 winning library programs will be chosen by a panel of OCLC member library leaders. We’ll contact each winner prior to a public announcement in June 2020.
- Open to all public libraries in the Americas (North and South America, all countries)
- One entry per public library system (not per branch)
- OCLC membership not required
- Applicants must provide information about a recent or current community engagement project
- Winners will be selected by a panel of OCLC member library leaders
- Award must go to an institution not an individual
- If your entry is selected, you agree for information regarding your project to be used in future OCLC communication efforts
To participate, submit your project by answering a few questions using the following form.
Questions? Contact us