Navigating student success: Considerations and a case study
A 30-minute webinar that reviews why student success is becoming a critical measure and a case study of how one university is measuring student success.
Cet événement est terminé.
Student success is becoming a critical measure for colleges and universities. Academic libraries are feeling increasing pressure to measure their impact on student learning and success and to take part in this ongoing discussion.
During this webinar you will:
- Review why student success is becoming a critical measure
- Discover recommendations from professional organizations such as ACRL
- Learn about what key metrics are used and the types of data available from OCLC products
- Hear how one university is working to measure student success
- Scott Livingston, OCLC Executive Director
- Don Hamparian, OCLC Senior Product Manager
11 juin 2019
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]