Digging deeper into what makes WMS unique: License Manager
A 30-minute explanation of how the License Manager application makes WMS stand apart from other library management systems.
Cet évènement est sur demande.
During this webinar, you’ll learn how the unique functionality in the License Manager application of WMS:
- Keeps all license information from all vendors in one centralized, cloud-based system—making it easier to maintain your library’s active licenses and renew licenses that get the most use
- Automates library workflows with unique trial license survey, public Discovery notes, and “crowd-sourced” license template functionality
- Automatically gathers usage statistics from COUNTER 4- and 5-compliant vendors to help inform your decision making as you select and maintain your library’s e-resources that fit your users' needs
- Takes full advantage of the WorldCat® knowledge base to automatically maintain your library’s holdings and improve the quality of your catalog
- Ensures your users can access the resources they need quickly through a link resolver and an organized, up-to-date A–Z list of your library's electronic titles
- Integrates with your existing OCLC Cataloging Subscription and WorldCat records, allowing you to manage your license agreements, rights, access and resolution to full text more easily