How to responsibly manage print collections: A panel discussion with librarians
A 60-minute webinar with librarians about how they use GreenGlass to make informed decisions about their library collections
This event is on-demand.
Libraries using OCLC’s GreenGlass—a print collection analytics solution—are able to make informed decisions about their library collections. By completing a GreenGlass collection analysis project, you gain actionable data to make informed decisions about how to adapt to evolving user needs without compromising the value of your local collections.
Join us for a 60-minute panel discussion with librarians to learn how they are using:
- Techniques that rely on data to help drive decisions about physical library collections
- Strategies for sharing, archiving, and removing titles to help transform valuable library space
- Proven methods to help manage and share print titles
- Posie Aagaard, Assistant Vice Provost for Collections & Curriculum Support, University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries
- Austin Munsell, Collections Manager, Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries