Local Holdings Maintenance documentation
- A Holdings Primer: Principles & Standards for Local Holdings Records
General information on Z39.71 Holdings Format and MARC 21 Format for Holdings Data (MFHD); OCLC LDR format and SERHOLD format are also briefly discussed.
- Local Holdings Maintenance Quick Reference
Concise procedures for maintaining local holdings information via Connexion browser.
- Find Local Holdings
Explains how to search for local holdings records in WorldCat and use search results.
- Create and Maintain Local Holdings Records
Procedures for creating, editing, and deleting local holdings records. Provides procedures and information for local holdings agents.
- Create and Apply Local Holdings Constant Data
Explains how to create, customize, and apply local holdings constant data records.
- OCLC-MARC Local Holdings Format Tag Chart
Brief, general information on each tag and subfield.
- OCLC-MARC Local Holdings Format and Standards
Detailed reference on the format for OCLC local holdings records. Defines fields, subfields, and indicators. Provides guidelines for creating and editing record content.
- Local Holdings Record Updating Service User Guide
Explains the process, outlines data requirements, and provides other essential information for users of the Local Holdings Record Updating service.
- Local Holdings Offline Product Quick Reference
Explains how to order the Local Holdings Offline Product, download it, and import it into Excel.
- Connexion browser documentation
Information on using Connexion browser.