OCLC Research Library Partnership Agreement Form
This form must be submitted by the person who will serve as the joining institution’s Partner Representative (typically the library or archive director).
See requirements, benefits, and opportunities of partnership >>
See responsibilities of the Partner Representative >>
See the dues schedule >>
Submission of this form is understood to be a signal of your institution's intent to join the OCLC Research Library Partnership. Please note that:
- Affiliation with the Partnership is understood to be an ongoing commitment; therefore, affiliation is renewed automatically on 1 July of each year.
- To end the Partnership, the Institution must notify at least 30 days in advance of the desired end date; during that 30-day notice period, the Institution may continue to participate as full Partners in all Partnership activities.
Submission of this form is understood to mean that your institution is a not-for-profit organization with an educational, research or cultural mission that has:
- Deep and rich collections and information resources, and a mandate to make them accessible now and into the future.
- A commitment to exploit technology to make these collections accessible for research.
- Resources that enable contribution to the "commons," without immediate gain.
- A commitment to collaboration.
- The capacity and intention to contribute to the OCLC Research Library Partnership in multiple ways—for example: sharing collections, contributing metadata and records of varying types, participating in events and projects, sharing staff expertise and technology infrastructure, helping to set directions for collaborative work.