Sustainable Collection Services® and GreenGlass® training
OCLC is pleased to offer Sustainable Collection Services® and GreenGlass® tutorials.
Individual Library Features in GreenGlass
- What is GreenGlass?
- Understanding Key Metrics
- Collection Visualization
- Item Lists and Item Details
- GreenGlass Analysis
Group Features in GreenGlass
- What is GreenGlass group functionality?
- Group Retention Models
- Title Sets, Title Holdings, and Items
- Post-Allocation Features in GreenGlass
Brief Topical Tutorials
- Establishing Your List of Comparator Libraries
- Possible Duplicates
- SAME and ANY Edition Holdings Tallies
- Multi-Edition Titles
- HathiTrust Matches and URLs
- Understanding Print Book/Ebook Overlap Data in GreenGlass
- Understanding out-of-scope records
- Combining queries in GreenGlass
- Sharing GreenGlass Queries
- Collection AND Location Codes in GreenGlass