Lender: Respond Yes to a Copy Request
If you are unable to view the tutorial on this page, click here to view it as an MP4 format.
This video shows how to respond yes a copy request. Includes applying constant data and using OCLC Article Exchange. The recommended workflow is to drop the file to Article Exchange and then say "yes." If you forget to drop the file, check the In Transit queue where you can still drop the file to Article Exchange.
You can print a reference card as a step-by-step reminder of what to do.
Tell us how we're doing!
Your feedback helps us make our training better. We'd love to know whether this training video met your needs, and how we can improve it. After viewing the video, please take a few moments to complete this brief survey.
System requirements for tutorials on YouTube:
In order to watch YouTube videos, make sure you have the following:
- Adobe Flash Player Version 18.104.22.168 or higher
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later for for Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- IE10 for the Desktop for Windows 8; not supported on Windows 8 Metro version
- Mozilla Firefox 17 or later
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Opera 11 or later
- Safari (latest version)
- Internet connection with 500+ Kbps
- For additional information, check YouTube help.