WorldCat Navigator training
OCLC is pleased to offer WorldCat Navigator training in both instructor-led and tutorial formats. Training arrangements are made directly with groups using the service.
Overviews for Specific Groups
1. Tour of Navigator Staff interface (NRE)
2. Submitting Requests in Navigator
3. Definition of Work Queue Categories
4. Borrower Request Processing and Exercises
5. Lender Request Processing and Exercises
6. Request Search Demo & Exercises
7. Borrower Exceptions Processing
8. Lender Exceptions Processing
Instructor-led training for WorldCat Navigator is arranged through your group's administrator. If you have questions about Navigator training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.