Ending a Flash Chat Session in QuestionPoint
- Read the Guide to IE browser setup
- Launch Flash Chat tutorial
- Using Scripted Messages and Pushing Web Pages to Patrons tutorial
- Using Policy Pages tutorial
- Close a Flash Chat session
- Find your transcript on the appropriate QuestionPoint question list
- Assign Descriptive Codes
How to use this tutorial
OCLC's tutorials are a useful tool for understanding the functionality our products. They can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
If using Chrome or Firefox, be certain your browser's settings allow Flash to run. See the following articles:
System requirements for Flash-based tutorials:
- Adobe Flash Player version 188.8.131.52 or higher.
- Best viewed in 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later for for Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- IE10 for the Desktop for Windows 8; not supported on Windows 8 Metro version
- Mozilla Firefox 17 or later
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Opera 11 or higher
- Safari (latest version)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB of graphics memory
- For other browsers and operating systems, check the list of system requirements on the Adobe Web site.