Recorded training courses
- Connexion Client Module 1 - WorldCat, MARC, and Client Basics
- Connexion Client Module 2 - Basic Bibliographic Searching
- Connexion Client Module 3 - Basic Editing and Record Processing
- Connexion Client Module 4 - Save Files, File Management, and Batch Processing
- Connexion Client Module 5 - Automation and Customization
- Connexion Client Module 6 - Editing Master Records
- Connexion Client Module 7 - Advanced Bibliographic Searching
- Connexion Client Module 8 - Original Cataloging
- Connexion Client Module 9 - Authority Control
Recently recorded training
This recording provides instruction on how to use Connexion client to perform authority control work within bibliographic records.
This recording provides instruction on how to use Connexion client to create original records to add to the WorldCat database.
How to use Connexion client to conduct advanced searches of WorldCat.
How to use Connexion® client to take quality control actions on records in the WorldCat® database.
How to use Connexion client tools for automation and customization.
This module shows how to use batch processing to do large volumes of searches and includes management of the save file.
How to work with MARC bibliographic records and complete basic record actions using Connexion client.
Learn to perform basic searches and evaluate records in Connexion® client.
An introduction to Connexion® client, as well as instruction on how to set up and navigate the Connexion® client program.