Wisconsin Library Services (WiLS) is an independent, not-for-profit organization offering services to support libraries and other cultural heritage institutions. An organization created by libraries, WiLS was designed to facilitate library cooperation and resource sharing, and has been doing so since 1972.
WiLSWorld 2015 workshops
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
- Select and Scan: Digitization Basics for Archives and Special Collections
- SQL 101 — Tables, Queries, and a Little MS Access: A Hands-On Introductory Workshop
- On Target: Marketing and Promoting Your Library and Services
- Store and Share: Digitization Basics for Archives and Special Collections Part 2
- What’s on your mind? A Social Media Workshop