Did you know that you can add links to NetLibrary eBooks, JSTOR archives, and Infotrieve document delivery from FirstSearch?
The links will appear in the “Get This Item” section of detailed records in FirstSearch search results. Clicking a link brings up the full-text eBook or JSTOR article if you have subscriptions in place with these services, or the Infotrieve document ordering screen. This linking maximizes use of resources your library has already invested in by providing yet another way for users to access them.
All you need to do is:
· Click on this link.
· Enter your FirstSearch administrative authorization and password on the administrative module login screen.
You will be taken directly to the Resource Linking -> Outbound Linking area in your FirstSearch administrative module. To add the links, you must:
· Have a NetLibrary account number and type it in the first box
· Click the Infotrieve box On (it is not necessary to have an existing account)
· Have subscriptions to one or more JSTOR archives and click the appropriate box(es)
- Click “Save Changes”
- If you would like to set up links to these services in FirstSearch, but don’t have access to your library’s FirstSearch administrative module, please forward this message to the person at your library who can make the changes.
Questions? Online help is available on the site, or contact your regional service provider or OCLC User and Network Support, or 1-800-848-5800.
Last revised: 11 October 2005