- alias is a collection alias
- field^searchterm^mode where field is the full text search field; searchterm is the term searched for; and mode is the type of search. mode can be "any", "all", or "exact".
- return_field is the field returned from the search. For this function, this is the same as the searched full text field
- id is the object ID
- pagecount is the number of pages in the compound object
- document_type is the type of document ("compobj")
- format is either xml or json
This returns the total number of page matches and the page IDs with the number of matches per page. The example search below finds matches on three of six pages, with one match on the page with ID 96.