Collection Administration is part of CONTENTdm Administration. CONTENTdm Collection Administration is accessed via a Web interface using a browser. Depending on your access rights, you may not have access to all the functions described in this section.
Tasks associated with collection administration include:
- Configuring collections
- Editing controlled vocabulary
- Enabling conversion of multiple-page PDF files to compound objects
- Enabling and setting the display image format when using full resolution images
- Enabling Archival File Manager for full resolution and other files
- Applying image rights options
- Customizing the website
- Viewing collection reports
- Exporting metadata
You can access Collection Administration from the Project Client or by opening your browser and navigating to your CONTENTdm Server URL or IP address followed by /cgi-bin/admin/start.exe. Log in with your CONTENTdm Administrator password and select the Collections tab.
For more information about customizing and configuring the website for collections, see Customizing Website section.