Accessions List support
Accessions List keeps track of your recently cataloged titles, and produces complete lists from your online catalog processing in a convenient HTML format. The Accessions List service works in conjunction with your preferred method of adding your current cataloging to WorldCat. Methods include:
- Alert users to new information in a particular subject area
- Create interest in what’s new in a collection, department, branch library or unit
- Prepare administrative reports with accessions lists information
Choose your customization options
Choose coverage for your entire institution, all holding libraries, or selected holding libraries.
Bibliographic record selection
Accessions lists include all cataloging full-mode and enhance-mode PRODUCEs for each holding library. You can choose whether or not to include serials.
Choose the frequency that best fits your needs: Semimonthly, monthly or quarterly.
Choose from these arrangements:
- Institution. Titles cataloged for the entire institution are in one secondary sort arrangement with each title appearing once.
- Holding libraries. Titles cataloged for each holding library are in a separate section under a heading identifying that holding library. Sections for all holding libraries have the same secondary sort sequence. All entries have the same type of call number. Each title is listed under the holding library for which it was cataloged.
- Selected holding libraries. Titles cataloged for each holding library are in a separate section under a heading identifying that holding library. Sections for each holding library may differ by type of call number and/or secondary sort. Each title is listed under the holding library for which it was cataloged.
Control the arrangements of entries by author, call number, title, subject-first (first occurrence of a heading for the chosen subject option) or subjects-all (all occurrences of headings for the chosen subject option).
Get the answers you need
Do you want to place a new Accessions List order or change or cancel an existing order?
Already subscribed and have a question about list formats, sorting, fields or billing and ordering?
Need assistance for Accessions list?