United States and Canada contacts:
T: 614-764-6000 / 800-848-5878
Australia and New Zealand contacts:
Level 8, 310 King Street
Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia
T: +61-3-9929 0800 / 1300 260 795 (Local call within Australia)
F: +61-3-9929 0801
Order services and manage your account with the Online Service Center
As a registered user, the OCLC Online Service Center allows you to:
- Order some OCLC services, including:
- Bibliographic Notification Service
- eSerials Holdings Service
- WorldCat Cataloging Partners
- WorldCat Collection Analysis
- Manage OCLC account information related to your institution and yourself
- Access your order history for purchases made in the service center
Registered and unregistered users can also purchase print copies of the latest OCLC membership reports, logo merchandise, and hard copies of selected OCLC documentation titles.
OCLC services for institutions in the United States, Canada and Latin America can be accepted through the Online Service Center at this time. Please contact OCLC or your local distributor to purchase OCLC services in other regions.
Find ordering information for a specific OCLC product or service
You are currently viewing the OCLC Support and Training website. To learn how to order an OCLC product or service, please visit the Products & Services section of the main OCLC website.