Top 8 Authors of Werewolves Series
In celebration of Halloween, we're featuring the top 8 authors of werewolf series. These leaders of the pack are sure to scare you—or at least make you howl at the moon!
This is the third list in our feature, 5 Lists for Halloween: Monsters Battle to Rule Libraries, which showcases a different monster list each week, followed by a monster war at the end of the month to reveal which monster rules the library!
- Stephenie Meyer – the Twilight Series
- Charlaine Harris – Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampire) Series
- Anne Rice – The Wolf Gift Chronicles
- R.L Stine – Goosebumps Series
- Sherrilyn Kenyon – Were-Hunter Series
- Laurell K Hamilton – Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter Series
- Kelley Armstong – The Darkest Powers Trilogy
- Patricia Briggs – The Mercy Thompson Series
This list was generated using WorldCat Fiction Finder on 10 October 2014. The list order is based on the number of OCLC member libraries that hold a given title. Fiction Finder is an all fiction subset of OCLC WorldCat.
WorldCat is a set of databases that together comprise the most comprehensive global network of data about library collections and services. WorldCat data is contributed, maintained and shared by libraries around the world. It is managed and enhanced by OCLC. WorldCat data supports a range of OCLC and partner services, driving efficiency in library management, improving discovery of library collections and increasing visibility of libraries on the web.
At OCLC Research, we're exploring records and mining WorldCat data to highlight interesting and different views of the world's library collections each month. Be sure to check out our "What in the WorldCat?" page often to see what we come up with next.