Attend the OCLC Research Update at ALA Annual 10:30-11:30 a.m. Monday, 30 June at the Las Vegas Hotel
If you're attending ALA Annual 2014 in Las Vegas, NV, be sure to attend the OCLC Research Update on Monday, 30 June from 10:30-11:30 a.m. in the LVH Las Vegas Hotel, Pavillion 10, to learn about four of our current noteworthy projects.
The agenda includes:
- Introduction by Consulting Project Manager Eric Childress
- Reordering Ranganathan user behavior report by Senior Research Scientist Lynn Silipigni Connaway, Ph.D., and Associate Research Scientist Ixchel Faniel, Ph.D. (attendees receive a copy of the new report, hot off the press!)
- Multilingual bibliographic structure work by Program Officer Karen Smith-Yoshimura
- The Evolving Scholarly Record report by Program Officer Constance Malpas
- OCLC Research ILL Cost Calculator by Program Officer Dennis Massie
- Q&A as time permits
Register to attend this and other OCLC events at ALA Annual 2014.
For more information:
Senior Communications Officer