This periodic bulletin gathers items from the previous quarter of work in OCLC Research, the OCLC Innovation Lab, and the OCLC Research Library Partnership.
Issue 10 covers the period of July - September 2013. Highlights include:
- Lorcan Dempsey on how students engage with the network and open access resources
- Brian Lavoie on the variety of topics he has investigated in OCLC Research
- Three featured prototypes
- Eight publications released during the quarter
- A recap of OCLC Research news, events, webcasts, and presentations
- The six themes that shape our work, with a featured activity from each.
For more information:
Quick links:OCLC Research Quarterly Highlights—Issue 10 [link]
OCLC Research Quarterly Highlights—index [link]