The following eight OCLC Research staff are presenting, serving as panelists and/or hosting meetings at ALA Annual:
- Senior Research Scientist Lynn Silipigni Connaway
- Vice President, Research, and Chief Strategist Lorcan Dempsey
- Senior Research Scientist Jean Godby
- Chief Scientist Thom Hickey
- Program Officer Dennis Massie
- Program Officer Karen Smith-Yoshimura
- Senior Program Officer Roy Tennant
- Senior Research Scientist Diane Vizine-Goetz
If you are attending ALA Annual, we encourage you to go to these meetings and get in touch with the staff above with questions or feedback about their presentations.
The American Library Association's Annual Conference is the world's largest event for the library community. It brings together more than 25,000 librarians, educators, authors, publishers, literacy experts, illustrators and the leading suppliers to the market to help advance library careers and improve libraries.
OCLC Research Staff Presentation Details at ALA Annual 2012
ALA Annual Conference 2012 in Anaheim Overview