Vaccines, variants and ventilation research briefing
An updated briefing, prepared by Battelle, looks at research available on vaccines, variants, and ventilation. This research focused on three key questions:
- What implications does SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in the United States have for public health interventions and policies, especially related to indoor environments?
- What differences have been found for SARS-CoV-2 variants (compared to the original strain) in the United States in terms of spread, transmissibility, surface attenuation, and effectiveness of public health interventions?
- What effects do ventilation and ventilation-based interventions (e.g., heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems [HVAC]) have on the spread of SARS-CoV-2 in indoor environments?
View the briefing
One year later: Perspectives from the field.
In this short video, Kalamazoo Institute of Art’s executive director, Belinda Tate shares how her staff came together as a team to adapt programs and exhibits online in response to the pandemic’s impact on her institution and community.
View the video
New members added to REALM Steering Committee
The REALM project Steering Committee is pleased to welcome three new members to help inform project activities:
- Kate Laughlin, Association for Rural & Small Libraries
- Martha Meacham, National Library of Medicine
- Kelvin Watson, Las Vegas-Clark County Library District