OCLC adds new features to WorldShare ILL and extends access to WorldCat Resource Sharing through May 2014
New features now available in OCLC WorldShare® Interlibrary Loan include printing and workflow options completely new to WorldShare ILL. Several of the new features are listed below, and additional details about these enhancements are available in the September 2013 WorldShare ILL Release Notes.
Enhancements to printing include:
- Print a request directly from within the request, eliminating the need to print from the request queue
- Redesigned 1-per-page and 2-per-page printouts
See a summary of WorldShare ILL printing enhancements.
Workflow enhancements include:
- New display results of request searches. Search results are now divided into separate borrower and lender result sets.
- One-step transfer of bibliographic data and holdings into new requests from a "View Holdings" display
- Lenders can now edit request details after responding yes to the request
Learn more about September WorldShare ILL enhancements
View the recording of an overview of new WorldShare ILL features that includes a chat with OCLC's WorldShare Interlibary Loan team.
WorldShare ILL training
Comprehensive WorldShare ILL training and documentation resources are available on the OCLC Support and Training website. Training resources include:
Self-paced materials that let you learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
Live virtual training classes that let you ask questions of knowledgeable trainers
Recordings of instructor-lead classes that include all the information in a live class – available for you to review at your own pace.
Please contact OCLC Support in your region for assistance.