OCLC Cataloging Community Meeting Resources
A virtual event for the OCLC cataloging community
Cet événement est terminé.
On Friday, 15 January 2021 OCLC held our second virtual Cataloging Community Meeting. During this meeting, cataloging members had an opportunity to share information on pertinent cataloging topics with OCLC staff and over a thousand catalogers around the globe.
A sincere thank you to all who were able to join the discussions and to our speakers for their important and informative presentations. For those who were unable to attend (or would like to share with colleagues), please see below for links to videos, slide decks, meeting notes and more.
- Charles Hillen, Director of Library Technical Services, GOBI Library Solutions
- Shannon Burke, Coordinator of Monograph and Automated Acquisitions, Texas A&M University Libraries
- Kim Wiljanen, Library Assistant, Michigan State University
- Stacy Allison-Cassin, PhD, Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream, Faculty of Information, University of Toronto
- Adolfo R. Tarango, Head, UBC Library Technical Services; Acting Head, Asian Library, The University of British Columbia
- Casey A. Mullin, Head of Cataloging and Metadata Services, Associate Professor, Western Washington University Libraries
- David Whitehair, Director, Metadata Services, OCLC
OCLC and Linked Data
- John Chapman, Senior Product Manager, Metadata Services
OCLC Cataloging Update
- Jay Weitz, Senior Consulting Database Specialist, Metadata Quality, OCLC
- Robert Bremer, Senior Consulting Database Specialist, Metadata Quality, OCLC
- Charlene Morrison, Database Specialist II, Metadata Quality, OCLC
- Bryan Baldus, Consulting Database Specialist, Metadata Quality, OCLC
- Robin Six, Database Specialist II, Metadata Quality, OCLC
Date de début
15 janvier 2021
Date de fin
15 janvier 2021