A beginner's guide to Cordova
In this workshop, participants learned how to create a basic cross-platform mobile application using Cordova and OCLC APIs.
Cet événement est terminé.
Lead Software Engineer for OCLC
Thank you for registering for the November 13th A beginner's guide to Cordova webinar. Participants who attended this webinar:
- Learned basic Cordova setup
- Learned how to authenticate OCLC APIs in a native mobile application
- Learned how to make a request to an OCLC API from a native mobile application
- Learned how to parse a response from an OCLC API
- Learned how to get the app running on a real device
- Learned how to use the device camera to scan barcodes
- Explored making API calls to cloud machine learning services from a mobile application
- Learned how to export data from a device using the social sharing plug-in
13 novembre 2018
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Eastern Standard Time, North America [UTC -5]