OCLC and Linked Data: Moving from research to reality
Highlighting OCLC’s linked data progress and its impact on the library community.
Este evento ya pasó.
Watch our virtual meeting which highlights OCLC’s linked data progress and its impact on the library community. During this 1-hour meeting, you will have an opportunity to hear from OCLC experts and library participants as they share insights and next steps related to OCLC’s:
- CONTENTdm linked data pilot, which is exploring new tools to manage digital resources
- Shared entity management infrastructure, which will provide a solid foundation for libraries to improve MARC record quality, metadata workflows and discoverability of library materials on the web
Insights so far from the CONTENTdm linked data project
- Stefanie Ramsay, Digital Projects Librarian, Temple University
- Michael Carroll, Bibliographic Assistant III, Temple University
- Shane Huddleston, Product Manager, Metadata Services
Advancements in the shared entity management infrastructure project
- Holly Tomren, Head of Metadata Strategy and Digitization Services, Temple University
- John Chapman, Senior Product Manager, Metadata Services
29 julio 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]